Vespasian Security Ltd. holds SIA approved Contractor Status for the provision of Door Supervision and Security Guarding services.
Posted on 6th August 2018
Do you want to be part of the team delivering the fastest growing major UK festival?
The multi award winning Victorious Festival really does represent the best of the British Summer has to offer. Come and experience what it is like to be part of a team managing the safety and security of tens of thousands of customers each day of the festival.
What will you get when you join the Vespasian team:
• A uniform pack including – jacket (your choice of softshell or all-weather), polo shirts, COVID PPE masks, licence armband, security officer notebook, company pin badge, high-visibility vest
• Paid holiday hours
• Monthly pay on a PAYE basis
• Company pension
• Free access to online Counter Terrorism training
• Access to heavily discounted training via our sister company, Broadside Training.
Join the Vespasian SIA Security Teams and be paid to become part of an unforgettable festival.
We are looking for friendly, energetic individuals of all ages and from all walks of life who want to break out of their day-today and be part of something great.
Who are Vespasian Security and what do they do?
Vespasian Security are a family owned, multi award nominated business, where we pride ourselves on our excellent track record of caring for our staff, clients and the communities in which we operate. Established in 2006 our professional and well trained team members have welcomed millions of customers and secured hundreds of live events the UK and abroad.
Vespasian Security are based in Portsmouth with a strong northern regional team operating out of Manchester.
If you want to be part of a great team, within a company that genuinely cares for their team members, as well as having the opportunity to work at exciting high profile events, this is the opportunity for you.
Victorious Festival – Hampshire – 27th to 29th
Victorious is a family friendly, major festival that features acts ranging from unsigned community artists all the way to internationally renowned music artists and everything in between. New to 2018 is the Comedy Tent as well as a host of new elements to the site.
We believe that every great Door Supervisor is always developing their skills by learning from their colleagues, from incidents and from feedback from the community and clients.
SIA Door Supervisors perform a complex role with duties including but not limited to:
• Being the welcoming face of an event working as part of gate team
• Response Teams
• Managing incidents
• Liaising with emergency services
• Protecting assets
• Deployments to VIP and backstage areas
• Managing large volume bar queue systems
• Working closely with clients
What do you need, to be the best candidate?
A professional and respected SIA Door Supervisor who specialises in events and festivals should be:
• SIA Door Supervisor licensed
• Appropriately equipped for camping for short periods on site at events
• Be able to arrange travel to event sites if located remotely from the Vespasian offices in Portsmouth and Manchester
• Assertive with a smile
• Smartly presented and have options on a range of appropriate clothing for outdoor work and varying weather conditions – Remember ‘Look sharp, stay sharp’
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
The Vespasian Security Portsmouth and Manchester teams are growing continually with opportunities for the right candidates opening constantly. Not only operating within the live event crowd management security sector, Vespasian Security have team members deployed to security duties in sectors such as licensed venue, night time economy, retail, facilities management and concierge services.
Additional roles such as Radio Control Room Operatives, CCTV Operators, Security Guarding and Supervisory positions within these sectors would be available to the right candidates.
• Team member discount at Internationally renowned patrol equipment supplier
• Above average level insurance cover totally £10m
• New technologies introduced regularly inc body cameras, staff App and metal detectors
• Team member social events
• Company pension scheme (NEST) in operation
Vespasian as an employer
Vespasian Security has a very diverse work force and we champion this as one of our greatest strengths. This is just part of our commitment to being an equal opportunities employer. We pride ourselves on our team members being drawn from every part of the communities within which we work.
SIA Door Supervisors
£10.50ph paid on a PAYE basis
Vespasian operate a company pension scheme through the government backed NEST Pension
How to apply: Contact our team
Call: 02392 295 503
Online recruitment form: Click SIGN UP on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VespasianSec/
Request a PDF form: Fill out our contact form on our website http://vespasiansecurity.co.uk/
See you in the field folks!!Apply Now
We have never worked with a contractor from ANY area of the festival who is so dedicated to providing a first class service.
Glad to see some friendly faces. When security greet you with a smile and a friendly hello, it’s hard not to give back and treat them with respect. Starting exchanges on the right foot makes a difference. Glad to see a security team that give the impression that they’re on ‘our’ side.
Vespasian has been with us from the start and we work well together as a team. We meet regularly to discuss service provision and they are flexible enough to meet our changing needs. Their expertise and experience of the industry have been invaluable to us and to the success of our venue.
Little Johnny Russells